sábado, 13 de septiembre de 2014

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds "Under this moon"



It's been a pleasure, dear
To find your treasure here
And scatter it across the sand

Heaps of coins and ruby rings
And a yellow bird that sings
Songs of sorrow to your man

Well, stand back from that windowsill
I'm not holding you here against your will
Well, I'm just trying my best to heal
This crazy old wounded moon

It's alright under this moon tonight with you, dear
It's alright under this moon tonight

Your mouth is a crimson boat
In which my kisses float
In silence to the sea

Ah well, I love your touch
I love it very much
Deliriously

Your lover just called, he's on the phone
I'm telling him kindly that you're not alone
Your smiling eyes shine like precious stones
Falling from the sky

It's alright under these stars tonight with you, baby
It's alright under these stars tonight

Let's get it on
And furthermore and in conjunction
And in some other time and space

Well, all joy will come
To you, to me, to everyone
Ah, babe, didn't we have it made?

Well, love is sweet, it is agreed
As we float in the shadows of the deep
And on a bed of seaweed sleep
Among the pebbles and the sand

It's alright under this moon tonight with you
It's alright under this moon tonight