martes, 26 de junio de 2018

Morphine "Empty Box"



Tore open a package it was an empty box No meaning to me just an empty box Sender was a woman (x2) She said she's sending me everything that I I I never gave her before She said fill it up and send it back Fill it up and send it back So I send her back an empty box A big mistake sent back an empty box Half in the shadows half in the husky moonlight And half insane just a sound I crossed into a valley a valley so dark That when I look back I can't see where I begin I can't see my hands I don't even know if my eyes are open In the morning I was by the sea And I swam out as far as I could swim Until I was too tired to swim anymore And then I floated and tried to get my strength back And then an empty box came floating by An empty box and I crawled inside Half in the shadows half in the husky moonlight And half insane just a sound in the night Half in the shadows half in the husky moonlight And half insane just a sound