martes, 3 de julio de 2012

The Sound "Judgement"



I can't tell it's now or never
If we don't act now it could be now and forever
The moment is near, the moment of truth
But just what scared the life out of you?

You're so still, silent motionless
I can't watch and wait just to pay the price
Of your judgement

I will push at the powers that be
I will pull you close to me
And if I fall I go gracefully
No regret's, don't pour your pity on me

You're so still, are you so lame?
I can't watch and wait just to take the blame
For your judgement

Can there really be someone up above me
Who judges me when my time is up
I can't believe, I can't believe
That I'm not the one that I should trust

He's so still, silent, motionless
(He never does anything at all)
I can't watch and wait just to pay the price
He's so still, he's silent, motionless
I can't watch and wait just to pay the price
Of his judgement