lunes, 30 de julio de 2012

Hoodoo Gurus "Come anytime"

"

What is it you want from me?
There isn't much I will not do.
If it's only company
You know, I might need that too.
Won't you
Come anytime - I'm a man of leisure,
Come anytime, I await your pleasure.
There's nothing new beneath the sun
We've butchered every sacred cow
Don't tell me about all the things you might have done
Just tell me what are you doing now - right now.
Come anytime, I won't give you pressure
Come anytime - I can wait forever
And if you can't make up your mind
We could make it up together.
Things like this happen every day
Whatever happens, it's O.K.
Why be afraid when we've got it made -
I'll never ask you to explain.
What is it you want from me?
You won't shock me easily.
Maybe it's your heart's desire,
Maybe it's your wildest dream,
Maybe I'm a gun-for-hire but,
Baby, don't we make quite a team, Don't we?
Don't we?
Come anytime (you're so inclined) I won't give you trouble
Come anytime (you're going blind) or you're seeing double
And I have never been the kind who'd want to
Burst your bubble.
Come anytime.