martes, 24 de enero de 2012

M83 "Reunion"

">

You came out of nowhere. Stealing my heart and brain.  
Flaming my every cell. You make me feel myself.  
Oh oh oh oh oh ohohoh… Will you stay in this land forever?  
Across the time and space. A never-ending dance.  
A blooming and a trance. You make me feel my soul.  
There's no more loneliness. Only sparkles and sweat.  
There's no more single fate. You make me feel myself.   
Oh oh oh oh oh ohohoh… Will you stay in this land forever?
My body is like a lightning rod. Capsize me and douse me in your bay.  
A shiver of want, always. When you are on the tip of my tongue.  
In the back of your parked car. I could build a fort. 
And play all day. Between your lips. Let's stay here forever.  
Oh oh oh oh oh ohohoh… Will you stay in this land forever?