miércoles, 24 de junio de 2020

Doves "Carousels"



Just the wrong side of town
You just don´t let go
Keep it going, keep it going
Seen the reason, the bitter pil you´re told

So tell me, why are we living this life we´re fitted to?
Oh, I´m gonna take you down
Back to the old fairgrounds, oh, yeah,
Oh, where many feels spin´ round

Hey,
Hey, now is this a sign?
I´m falling down deep with the carousels in your eyes

And the wheels turns´ round
Just when you think you´re safe and sound
Oh, change of the season, I´ve found a reason to stay
But I´ve been fallen so deep in a circle of trust we made

I´m gonna take you down, hey
Back to the old fairground, oooh, oooh, ooh,
Oooh, where many feels go round

Hey,
hm, hey, now is this the time?
I´m falling in deep with the carousels in your eyes
Carousels in your eyes

Oooh