jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

Graham Parker "Between you and me"

"

All I knew were the lights in the harbour,
All I saw was the flash in my head, yeah,
And that's all that's left between you and me, oh yeah,
Said that's all that's left between you and me.
Next thing I knew I was being carried out to sea
Somebody whispering, ";Hey what is wrong with me?"; yeah.
And that's all that's left between you and me, oh yeah,

Said that's all that's left between you and me.
Say, did you realize when this bit came to be ?
Yeah it's always in somebody's eyes
When they really don't want to see, yeah.
All I knew was the storm crashing arou-ou-ou-ou-ound,
Nothing more than silence, not even a sound, yeah.
And that's all that's left between you and me,
Said that's all that's left between you and me
And that's all that's left between you and me, yeah yeah yeah,
Said that's all that's left between you and me, bop bop
Between you and me, bop bop, between you and me, bop bop,
Between you and me, bop bop, between you and me, bop bop