viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2026

Hugo Race Fatalists "Will you wake up"

 


HUGO RACE FATALISTS "Will you wake up"

I dreamed

Soñé

That we buried something

Que enterramos algo

Down in the dirt

Bajo la alfombra

Out back where we live

Más allá de donde vivíamos

Something that was a secret

Algo que era un secreto

And now it only comes back

Y ahora sólo regresa

When I sleep

Cuando duermo

And dream

Y sueño,

Will you wake up before you hit the ground?

¿Te despertarás antes de golpear el suelo?

Will you wake up before you hit the ground?

¿Te despertarás antes de golpear el suelo?

And I dreamed you visited me

Y soñé que me visitabas

And I asked you

Y te pregunté

What was all that weeping

Qué era todo ese llanto

And flowersand why we all are

Y flores, y por qué estamos todos

On his chest

Sobre su pecho

That was a dream

Eso fue un sueño

And so am I

Y yo también lo soy

That was a dreamed was I reply

"Eso fue un sueño", fue su respuesta

A dream

Un sueño

Will you wake up before you hit the ground?

Te despertarás antes de golpear el suelo

Will you wake up before you hit the ground?

Te despertarás antes de golpear el suelo

(David Creese)