martes, 22 de septiembre de 2026

Hugo Race Fatalists "Coming over"

 


HUGO RACE FATALISTS "COMING OVER"

In the ordinary traffic

En el tráfico cotidiano

Of these extraordinary days

De estos días extraordinarios

We´re all on trial

Todos estamos a prueba

Just trying to play it safe

Sólo intentando ir sobre seguro,

But human emotion

Pero la emoción humana

It just gets in the way

Simplemente se interpone en el camino

I´m coming over to see you

Voy a verte

I´m coming over to see you again

Voy a verte de nuevo

I´m coming over

Voy a verte

But I don´t know where

Pero no sé dónde

And If you´re still there

Y si todavía estás allí

Parallel in space and time 

Paralela en el espacio y el tiempo

Well, there´s a drought around here

Bueno, hay una sequía aquí

But you´re raining in my mind

Pero tú estás lloviendo en mi mente

Just like we predicted

Tal como predijimos

Time is not our friend

El tiempo no es nuestro amigo

I´m coming over to see you

Voy a verte

I´m coming over to see you again

Voy a verte de nuevo

I´m coming over

Voy a verte

But I don´t know where

Pero no sé dónde

And that´s real strange

Y es realmente extraño

I just can´t wait to see you again

No puedo esperar a verte otra vez

(Hugo Race)