jueves, 12 de enero de 2023

Naked Prey "The story never ends"





got your picture there hanging on my wall.

You know, I got this picture of you in my head that I can't recall.
And, what about this place that we call "home"?
If I really had you, I no longer would roam.
 
(Chorus)
That's why it hurts! (x2)
It's raining down deep in my soul.
 
I read in the paper about this young boy.
You know, it seems he was sitting in his mother's house playing with his gun, but it was just a toy.
In walks the policeman.
You see there's this star case he missed. 1
He fired his revolver.
God knows he didn't miss.
 
{Chorus}
 
I built up the house with my bare hands,
with just bricks and mortar, like your father may have 2
What about this place that we call "home"?
You know, maybe if I really felt like I had you, I no longer would roam.
 
That's why it hurts (x4)
...and the story never ends.